2012年10月25日星期四

monster beats e frivoled just thi

.The adult wants to keep on insisting.
Read:I think that the forest is really a remarkable person, so many readers for the sake of thousand leaves' marriage problems, the dizziness brain thinking rises, while she says but says concerning the final outcome here, she hasn't completely decided by herself!~Really make me very depressed~!~!Lucky of BE, the forest hasn't seen a pirate edition book, so I think that she will continue to stick the draft to the dragon empty inside!~! -Xin China is announced to 2004-9-2715:20:37
Write:Before also many readers liked the final outcome of set my novel, I have already learned endurance, certainly, also difficult protected can't temporarily expose breeze==.However, tell the truth, say such as a writer of, compose novel, is like an experienced road, you didn't walk to there, don't know the scenery there what kind of ^^ .This novel passed by me many of enlarge and change a way, really is to can hardly see a final outcome, sweat.For example this chapter 128, I think, many performance with handsome farmlands will definitely make numerous readers start to anticipate don't and, in fact, by yesterday, is an author of I, also starting to anticipate is similar don't and, smile.Therefore, this novel is being placed in an alignment to lose control in==. -The plum yellow timely rain is announced to 2004-9-2720:41:06
Read:[Essence]you reserve first good you are the original author's evidence, the province must can not remember clearly Chu when the time comes.Is really difficult to see<9-2717:52& amps;gt;
Write:It is said that being like my this kind of author who communicates officially a style is few, smile.I have original draft, exactly seven greatest this ^^ .Although after the real presentable change very much, however, novel of mostly embryo all in the original draft ^^ .Probably no longer continue to write down go to can express that I was an author, because of final outcome still in my brain, sweat.Lend this opportunity to again hate those sickening pirate edition companies==.The forest recreation class& amp;lt;9-2719:38& amps;gt;
Read:Your this method basically has no legal effect and for example say that you have to prove this book to is what you write, you can finish writing of 129 chapter manuscripts or copy a piece to pack to mail to oneself, the postmark can be time to prove at this time and is have legal effect.Use to prove you when wrote 129 chapters, but you as long as 129 night time of chapters are at the postmark can prove that you were an original author, after all the other people would not° until plagiary words always need to wait you go,monster beats. no61 <9-27 20:37>
Write:I don't feel the legal effect that my original draft have no 1:00, that is after all to have already ordered history, and, almost each pages marked clearly author to prepare which part settle for which chapter, prepare to modify and adjust how, prepare to increase what contents, probably preparation in the some month some day neighborhood, there is all no legal effect?The problem isn't here, the problem is that I am very infinitesimal, and can promise his/her own this whole life to probably(just probably==) can't be a pirate edition company, but can not promise to will can't again suffer this kind of matter next time.I don't mind how much reader, however, I mind someone to at random move back and forth my spirit product, probably will be very vulgar to unbearablely pack, the misprint is 100, and that breeze Ma Niu not and mutually and of book title, really make me pour enough appetite==.The forest recreation class& amp;lt;9-2721:03& amps;gt;
Read:In spite of your original draft up write how of in detail, the problem is to have no thing can prove that your original draft is written to when.Is also say to have no enough emollient evidence to can prove that your original draft is that the work that writes in the publication is previous.Equally also having no evidence can prove that you write at this time.It is certainly above me to come up something to say from the legal effect.If the other party can take out time to prove, and you could not take, so even if is the book that you write, you can't win as well.Everythings all want to speak evidence.Even if you don't write down to go, other people can also confused write a final outcome and so more the certificate is what other people write.So you should take preventive measures to work well the worst preparation first. no61 <9-27 21:18>
Write:If take science authenticate of words, should be prove the history of my original draft is far far old this year(2004), because my original draft is have broken since 2001 to continuously and continuously write of some break a chapter, a small chapters all mark to write each time of the date is the paper of those original drafts to deliver yellow degree to also enough prove its history==.Certainly, the real presentable did to biggest change.As for handwriting, is also authenticate of.You say of the other party have more ample evidence proof is the author's novel or showbiz details by himself/herself, I am really to once see be getting tooer many, so, I remain very complex feeling to lawyer's this occupation and smile.Is my[one] occupation dream in youth's ages, and is what I gradually understand after growing up, an absolutely calculate not ascend very bright occupation.The forest recreation class& amp;lt;9-2721:29& amps;gt;
Write:You know I why does the meeting cut up rough so?Because this story is my youth to be in remembrance of.I all favorite persons make-ups showed up.They say of each words, each action do, is all what I am from 2001 always at imagine, so, only I have by myself how deciding should outside place it of right.But, I discover, I lost this right, wry smile.I once thought that let it be so for broken uply broke a chapter to stay old of time saw also quite good, can think the circumstance that inspects at someone to issue order that it becomes a work of integrity again, so, decide to write out, having never thought the meeting is so==.The forest recreation class& amp;lt;9-2721:34& amps;gt;
Write:I cut up rough again for 12 days, will recognize a life.Anyway, I have never been optimistic about to this world, certainly, so, on the contrary can make me know more to cherish some things as well.Said again, also not is what day fall a ground of matter for sinking, is the thing that you love be frivoled just, this kind of matter every day all in the occurrence, also nothing important greatly not.The forest recreation class& amp;lt;9-2721:37& amps;gt;
Read:At we this ancient country in, the pirate edition brought Chinese a lot of, also took a lot.Comprehend author's decision.Hope one day, the life of our literature ability just and uprights in the sun, not Yan have no in the desert, that is to vitally forbid area.Is possible, this will also become a story that doesn't have the final outcome, the life still keeps having to be continuous.Thank author to we bring of this is many.marcolee <9-27 20:38>
Write:Is possible, will this also become a story that doesn't have the final outcome???Has there been a reader writes, she wants of final outcome, how can is a story that doesn't have the final outcome?Smile.I can say, this is still hasn't decided an author till now the story ^ of the final outcome ^ .Because, in this latest one chapter, I let this story change a way again.The forest recreation class& amp;lt;9-2721:05& amps;gt;
Read:Seemed to see, ha ha..Is ashamed to say, in case make the dark publisher write out the author's intention first, devastate final outcomes all some kind of, at that time, even wanted original drafts.....marcolee <9-27 23:54>
Read:The book that is like an ancient dragon also has the gold big Xia's knife in snow top of hill, don't know to have to keep on chopping down as well forever.Final outcome, the sometimes unlike process is important.Or really can dig another a pit.marcolee <9-27 23:56>
Write:As for final outcome, I think that you probably still think it's wrong and smile.So, the pirate edition company should be unlikely will guess to get me am how to think.I also feel that the final outcome is of no account, but I discover,the reader of great majority doesn't think so ^^ .Tell the truth, this probably is that I throw away this novel after the chance of half part Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论