2012年12月3日星期一

cnn rupt work but is fol

, The detection is just some kind of to draw on the vision of many people towards scolding, already.If the gold head tiger really begins to Xie Gong, it is to not is to appear a never hesitated to do what is right person, and can affirm to hard to say of is inevitable someone will report to the police.
Tang Zhuan Jiang coughed 2 and reminded a gold head tiger:"Is not a place here!"
The gold head tiger understands Tang Zhuan Jiang's meaning, reluctant let go of hand, depress voice to scold a way:"You is temporarily old deathless, pass you today, you wait for me!"
Xie Gong would not like to have a conversation with these people, just going to leave here, but hear Tang Zhuan Jiang telling the gold head the tiger:"The east elder brother was right away!"
In fact thank male now if insist on to leave, Tang Zhuan Jiang et al at the eyes of the masses are fixed on under really can hardly obstruct, but Xie Gong Ting wants to the huge strength east of news behind, sat to return to original seat up, a word says:"I wait him!"
Being huge matchless would not like to run into an elder brother here, otherwise very may any reason be taught, so quickly take leave:"We still occupy and walk first one step!"
Words haven't finished saying, huge matchless pull He Yue to slip away.
Led about the effort in quarter, the huge strength east indeed as expected arrived and smiled to sing of sit to Xie Gong's opposite:"Long time no see!"
Thank male a little bit tiny nod:"Really long time no see!"
"All of us are intelligent persons, might as well open skylight to have frank talk, don't turn curved say some car Maos of Lu words!"Is huge strength the east order a smoke and use to keep white language to tell Xie gong most :"Xie Gong if don't mind, we take out the Lao Lao to all affairs now!"
"Good!"Xie Gong layer after layer of on noding, lead off speak huge strength the east want of bright words:"I admit that I lost."
"You admit defeat good!"The huge strength east hurtles Xie Gong's an outstanding smoke turn and uses the tone almost challenging to ask:"You think that you hide, do we take you to have no a way?"





The fifth decisive battle time chapter 110 fortune upon
Renew time:2009-11-211:13:22 chapter word numbers:4535

"You are still true and then have no a way!"Xie Gong Ting makes a noise to this sentence of roar with laughter:"Although you won, but way of doing not enough cleverness!"
"?"Huge strength east tiny wrinkle up eyebrows, the Rao has asking of interest:"How to say?"
"You should not put my son, I can be honest to tell you, if continue to keep under house arrest his whole family, can not use how long again, I will contact you on my own initiative, you want when the time comes what can get!", Xie Gong is slightly some to satisfiedly say:"But now I am in your hand, there are no vital part and hold any further the least bit, although you won but can not chase how am I!"
"BE?"Huge strength the east Be meaningful to looking at Xie gong, smile don't smile of say:"Although you control a lot of officials and control them the evidence of the corruption corruption, , the first and these officials all concentrated at in bottom layer, can not make policy to constitute too great influence to the upper level;The second, along with public security official segment time restructure system discipline style before the department, a lot of government sections of places also start carrying on from check, make a lot of of your soldier's sons all have been already caught.I believe to keep on keeping on along with these activities, your fee exerts to with patience start to build up of corrupt network, will gradually of be resolved;The fourth, although 1 time take down these officials will result in officialdom earthquake, this time anti- corrupt work but is follow the sequence and advance gradually, and break the law to those isn't very serious officials also Be given to an opportunity,cnn;The fifth, although those officials are all very afraid you, have enough to do to look after myself now, already have no probably again participate in one of your scheme, also is not likely to can be controled by you."
Xie Gong nods an acknowledgement way:"That's right!"
"You feel that you controls so many officials break the law criminal of is the evidence a good matter?"The huge strength east sneered at 2 and told Xie Gong:"At common of time, those evidence will make the officials be obeyed orders to you, but may ask for to a fatal disaster for you now!"
Xie Gong ordered to nod again:"These also right!"
"So you now not just the fish of kitchen chopping board?"
"If is further, I am possible to really become fish, but if back an one step,google?"Xie Gong is orthoptic huge strength the vision of the east, speak slowly:"I control those officials commit crime of evidence, those officials' hand inside but have no disadvantage at my thing!Although they can check to Ji with judicial section to say, I thank how someone is how such as of, have evidence?"
The huge strength east shakes, equanimity of answer:"Have no!"
"This is to say, as long as I thoroughly rupture a relationship with those officials, anyones can not thank the someone to me how!"The high beginning of Xie Gong Gao, among the facial expression flood to have arrogant:"I the someone hide now, in fact just for begging for a lustration, don't think that I really feared you!Do what affairs all want to speak law, there is no the circumstance of law support under, even if my thanking someone to publicly kill people to set fire is no harm, besides have no an affair is appeared publicly to operate in person by me!"
"If I recorded sound now, the not just best evidence?"
"Ha ha!"Xie Gong's cachinnation gets up and shook to shake head to say:"Secretly record sound is the most familiar trick, I can't the someone have to take precautions against,Facebook?"
Is huge strength east the point nod and pack a helpless appearance:"Is also right!"
"So even if you really recorded sound, I also had way to cope with, however I believe that you can't use this kind of immature means!"Roared with laughter several voices again, Xie Gong immediately after said:"You huge strength although the east is enough intelligent, conduct and actions, mostly also all anticipate at me in!"
"Not exactly, if all really anticipate at you in, you lose today of can't so miserably!"
"I the someone lose, because various disadvantageous factor concentrated together, list with you huge strength eastern[one] person's words, although also probably win me, not so quick!"Xie Gong makes reference to here, laid up smiling face and gave a deep sigh an one breath:"You are huge strength the east control breath very well, rush through to set against with me in such a time!"
"I control breath really not bad!"
"In fact if not that high someone thinks the whole Kua I, you huge strength the east still really can not chase now how am I!I know that you let out my son, be want to make him spread a words for me, let me come out to see you on my own initiative!"
Huge strength east calm admit:"That's right!"
"In fact even if you don't put him, I and your person didn't fortune upon here, recently a period of time I will also invite you and talk it over affairs all!"Xie Gong sighed an one breath again, tiny shake a head to say:"Can only cherish, you are impatient!"
"Is ……" huge strength the east mildly said these two words and showed people to wear not to exactly have what viewpoint.
"My son has already gone a M country, will take wife son right away the emigrant go to other nations, you huge strength the east think again find out him very difficult!Now domestic here, only have old man a person!"Xie Gong Shuo words, give people of the felling is more and more proud:"I can be honest to tell you, although some people don't dare to thank male effect for me again,I make them earn so much money, the heart of some thanksgiving is always certain!If you huge strength east dare to how I am, right away meeting someone revenge for me, even if the impassability leads other meanses, can ast least also fight you with the law!"
"I can't use other meanses of, but still keep using law!"Huge strength the east Be equally high high to have a head, seem to be more even proud than Xie Gong, conqueror in the world then can have of that kind of:"What you rely on, have no outside is evidence that have no traditional officials' corruption, but I huge strength the east intend to tidy up you with another criminal charges now!"
Don't know why, Xie Gong Kan to huge strength the appearance of the east, the Shu ground feels the heart palpitates speed, the flame of anger is also short down:"What?"
"Collaborate with a terrorist!"The huge strength east says to throw a Luo photograph to Xie Gong's in front.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论