2013年1月20日星期日

fake oakleys ance ascend three do

Touch these, still need to thank heavy sun sub- elder generation at the same time!"The burning fire thinks a way after taking back the absolute being know.
"Conclude this place after the event right away, immediately do the matter entrusted by heavy sun sub- elder generation.The heavy sun sub- elder generation cans say that again, those two superiors whom the one who fix to is true is at least a gold Dan to expect, with my the current real strenght basically can match another, they are to think to here!Give them the gold and jade diagram be.The gold and silver here valuables didn't use again to me, as for treasure thing!"The burning fire lowered the head to see hand in of in the article fly sword, a grind teeth heart in again way:"Calculate, stayed a medium article's flying sword to do bait good, province bother, anyway ring in still have two win the article fly sword."
With burning fire now way the real strenght that expect after the solid period, he doesn't dare to use first grade fly sword, he didn't know the importance that works properly a machine before and even still wasted so big of a cake of work properly iron, he believe now if let heavy the sun sub- elder generation the superior like this comes to chain that works properly iron, absolutely can with chain a lot of win the article fly sword.He understands to work properly now the machine to the importance that fixs a true, at have no ability protection oneself and work properly a machine, he absolutely can't use first grade fly sword.
"This dead old man originally hides thing over there, no wonder that my rummaging cave don't also find out, seeing to him was on the whole quasi- me don't dare to move his stone statue."The burning fire still being deliberating is troubled by this voice that come all of a sudden.The voice comes from a stone beam on.
"Who!?"It is burning very urgent voice to ask a way.Finish asking him and just thought of, here in addition to it also has who."Is you?Small fox."
"Who allow you to call me small fox!?Have no big have no small!"The small figure in a flash in white flees from the stone beam burning fire before the body, the Nu asks a way.
Blaze fire just at this time to cautiously see clear this heavy sun son of'door-keeper'is what appearance.The snow-white skin doesn't take a miscellaneous color, the body is like cat, but the point mouth work properly Tong, most geezer BE, incredibly have two tails in its end of the tail, fox like this, burning the fire see for the first time, so he sees appear lost in thought.
"See what!Have never once seen to be like me so handsome fox?"Small fox proundhearted way.
"Be not, I just have never seen two foxes of tails, so is more rare strange."The burning fire answers.
"Feed!Old younger brother!I but work properly fox,fake oakleys!Fixed to do the fox please don't take me for working properly of several a hundred years and the general fox compare."The white fox calls way."Old headman have you ever seen?That he has to tell you, can I when leave here?"
"Boon!The elder generation says that time that I leave takes you to leave together."
"That isn't to make me have been following you, do your bodyguard.This dead old man, and then give me hard nut to crack, let me guard Hou here still not enough for 500 years, also make me look after a person."The arrangement of small fox obviously dissatisfied heavy sun son, but it seems to be also not to dare to oppose.
"I don't need your care and say that I also have no call to you care again, you are all so small by yourself."
"I said that I am to fix to do how many a hundred years of work properly fox, you now is what fix for?"
"I am an empress of solid period to expect now."
"Ha ha!Just the way solid period expects behind and really smiles a person.I fix to turn a middle for being regarded as in the Dan now, do you say that I can look after you?"
"The Dan turns a middle!?The fox can also fix really!??"The burning fire is surprised.
"Ha ha!Person's someone's way, the monster contains monster way, who tell you the fox that canning not fix is true?Only, you are to fix really, while I am to fix a demon just, anyway your fix for not equal to I.Come, the interjection senior listens to."The fox says with smile.
"Senior!?You with why?"The burning fire says.
"Ha ha!With what, you since did obeisance old headman and fixed to do his heart method, and then took his thing, you nature even if the disciple of old headman, but I 500 year agos were the disciples of old headmans, I enter door earlier than you, and my fix should call my senior for being taller than you, you saying you aring not being."Fox Ye way.
"I am regarded as the disciple of weighing the sun son."A listen to oneself be regarded as heavy the sun sub- disciple, burning fire heart in naturally happy must finish wanting very much he has and asks small fox."That you why don't call his teacher, call he old headman, you so be not don't respect his old man's house?"
"I say you how so many useless talks, I call he what from have my truth, do you exactly call me?"The small fox has a little to impatiently say.
"Teacher …senior."
"Is lovely!Like, senior hereafter shine on you, the heavy sun door is promoted by your my 2 people, my fox's big fairy right away can with mountain, ha ha!"The small fox looks up at sky cachinnation.
"Is heavy …heavy sun door!??Etc.!Senior, the teacher is the person of free and unfettered fairies abode, that is we not also the pupils of free and unfettered fairies abode?How to have already become a heavy sun door again?"The burning fire asks and wishes:"Heavy sun sub- teacher how have so many matters don't tell me?"
"Ha ha!Here the reason of noodles, you didn't know again!Tell you, I can with he quick hundred years, the old headman can have a lot of secrets!"Small fox satisfied way."Slice!What do you still wait?!I can't tell you again now, however you later if the words that listen to senior more, your senior my nature will tell you the business of old headman.Hurriedly prepare the matter that you do now, wait you to get ready, we good mountain."
Each stone tower contains ten paintings, from up arrive descend totally is 590 paintings, burning fire not know heavy the sun sub- teacher why want to draw a so many same painting, he also not know why to want to send the painting to that person.The burning fire didn't ask, heavy the sun son didn't also say.
"I as long as shine on teacher he the words of old man's house do be."After two hours, blaze fire to just gingerly all collect to keep a thing ring inside painting.
"There is this ring that be really good, again many of the thing take also convenient."The burning fire cans not help again small and soft see begin the last ring.
"You stare blankly where dry what?Return however come to help."A skin is pure white, the looks handsome white dress youth bursts upon in the burning fire after death, and the youth is trailing a big wood box of two Chinese foot squares at this time.
"Senior!?"Although know perfectly well a way to here have no others, blaze fire or sound out ground to ask a way.
"It is me."The huge wood box is some to youth exhausting."Return …still don't put the box to your ring inside, Alas!!Is dead tired I."
Burning fire again stares at to fix attention on an ex- youth see in a short while, just surprisingly say:"Senior, indeed as expected severe, can change different person."
"Severe fart!I fix now for also can order to change magically of Shu, this hiding an eye method can cheat ordinary mortal as well."The youth is joyless to say."If that day I arrive demon the Dan expect, that is just can truely of variety adult."
"Box in what is what to pack ?"The burning fire transfers a topic and ask a way
"You guess."The youth is crafty to say with smile."See!I collect of baby."The youth slowly opens a box, box inside the golden light is flickering, unexpectedly a full box of strange rare treasures
Chapter 25 blood dyes one pure
Chapter 25 blood dyes one pure
The fox a white is still a common small fox of time, the heavy sun son has no intention of saving in the mountain descend maimed of it, afterwards fox white have been following heavy sun son, the fox white had been accompanying to emphasize sun son to spend for 90 years, until 500 year ago heavy the sun son leave.
Fox white solitude of mid-degree led in the cave for 500 years, also fixed to do for 500 years.If the burning fire didn't appear, it might continue in the cave to fix to do.
"I say that you quickly go or not, the suns are descending mountain."Fox white the rightness blaze a fire complaint way.
"Senior!Know."The burning fire finally towards stone tower and do obeisance ascend three do obeisance to just start.
"I already quite a few a hundred years have never eaten meat, thought in those early years the old headman eats for me an in article miracle drug empress ignore I, he is that the power is high strong to not eat not to drink, think that I fixed in those early years for so low, can not eat not to drink?Harm I arrest a mouse here every day.This time go out me must greatly eat greatly and drink for three days and three nights.The "fox white sad recollection way over, " old headman gives you of those work properly a machine, I can not use again.See my bag Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论