2012年11月20日星期二

Beats Detox respond helmet dire


"Bang!"
The electromagnetism shoots line to spew out from the gun muzzle, but immediately spreads into one Ci to order, this guy incredibly adjusts electromagnetism gun spread to shoot mode, although the power let up a lot,overaly area to extend half reserved box,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, biggest increased to in the clout a rate.
My eyes are tiny tiny a sweep air jet the Ci coming over order a track, the brain neutrally engraves to compute a best dodge path, the body automatically in the sky distorts several times in a row, only at 3:00 shoot win my left arm, in the steaming hot conduct legs to the front of the nerve already in the clout first is planning to rob Sun Jia's sister in hand of black thin man back of the head.
With the strength of the decuple the Earth gravitation, this feet directly kick his neck to break, black thin man's connecting to bellow voices all don't in time send out and immediately plant the part in sofa.
However his action reminded to open fire of old B, when I am from the air downfall, this guy's immediately dropping to turn gun muzzle to point to is been a Sun Jia's sister that greatly drinks to shake to faint by me and make a noise threat at the same time.
"Do not move, I want to open ……"
The gun word hasn't exported, together the smallest of black only flash across, exact center he holds the left hand wrist of gun and feel a tingling sensation feeling immediately along the nerve spreads to come up, the electromagnetism gun again fell off in the ground, I connect surprised that time didn't stay to him, right hand while flicking a grain of Niu open to button up with carry to have to nearby respond helmet, direct to his forehead failed past.
"Touch!"
Drive failed the old B body that is wearing Be immediately soft to pour by the side of the sofa, the blood followed temples Cape to very and quickly flow in the carpet and saw to me that for a while already to him do open Lu surgical operation, at this time just drive the electromagnetism gun shoot a medium place just send out repeatedly baking hot ache, make my the extremely impressionable nerve changing now immediately produce a kind of spasm phenomenon.
This is the normal reaction that the electromagnetism shoots middleman body, damage nervous tissue first, then just break body, I stretched hand to tore my own left gusset and saw three black marks still be emitting very tiny green smoke, nearby skin already all bad dead.
Changed a past of I, this circumstance occurrence after, affirmation is going to seek a doctor, oneself is don't dare to handle, but in the brain after taking place to converse, all activities take direct solution problem method as standard, therefore don't hestitate of turn over one handle bayonet from the table black thin the man leave of the small shoulder bag, several next wield, three pieces of fleshes already drive Wan come down, however my forehead also whole cold sweats that is a painful.
Give oneself quick of after point cave stop bleeding, I arrived at Sun Jia's sister first to their number for a while vein, O.K., just drive I that greatly drinks a slight earthquake to harm inside the stomach, cultivate for several days and then can like to come over, again have my true spirit do to adjust a reason, affirm not to settle a dispute, however I can not also awake them now, because the circumstance in the reserved box is really too bloody.
Two horizontal corpses the guy on the spot, a neck breaks, head the not presentable son that all distort, the another is more terrible, not only the blood has already dyed red one big piece carpet, and seem can also see brains, if this drive they 2 see, don't be frightened to death can not, I can loathe to give up.
However this circumstance how handle, I also can't, I start to carry that small shoulder bag to plan to accept into bayonet again with the hand,there is incredibly a very good thing in the detection, small scaled differential calculus sub- resolution machine!
This thing still at the beginning defendoofs be take the offensive start to talk about while chatting with me of, he has much of a research to all the modern weapons of all countries, is a weapon to get a fever friend, introduce the time of this thing is also that a people Mo is horizontal to fly, because its ability directly resolves object into grain sub- status and be like to vaporize one evaporation drops and belong to a some country one of the work essential tools especially, I by myself afterwards and to the net up check for a while, also have understand to its style, can like now, there is this thing, the spot advantage reason.
I picked up to analyze a machine and towarded the corpse of old B first to press to start key for a while, his circumstance was the most disgusted, I looking at to all keep nausea and certainly need to have the initiative a processing, a net of green transparent only cover immediately shot out from the openings beside the instrument, at the right moment covered into his half body, probably led for five minutes, green only one Shan Be getting more dizzy, for the first time operate this kind of trick, make a condition with more disgusted.
The part that the green light covers with after ray of light flash across already all disappearances, but don't cover into of still stay in the original place, my technique is very bad, exactly belly downwards of part to leave, however strange of BE, I see this kind of condition incredibly nothing important reaction, the good elephant looking at a wood or other don't sway what things, continue and operate instrument and carry on decomposition to the part for leaving.
And then used half hour, cleaned off reserved box on the whole, I chase that small shoulder bag again cautiously checked for a while, inside of thing should the nothing important is worthy of leaving, I immediately it is from the car window threw to go out, to, this car window has been already split so,Beats Detox, see come is can't handle, I see the remaining thing, one handle electromagnetism gun, a small scaled differential calculus son analyzes a machine, these two things can not throw indiscriminately, or leave a good many, I tidy up everythings all appropriate, see, it has been about four hours since railroad train walked and lead again for an hour, we is a station, should be the time that awakes a sister a pair.
I they 2 hand, vest life cave in the door that just stretched hand toward 2 people sends out to together really annoy, the head immediately started that kind of turning over the disorder that the sky replied ground again, this is what is the row, I stopped down at once, that kind of felt to also keep on fading away at the same time, BE, I just controled breath to still keep following old road and certainly conflicted with the circulation having been already conversed, I again lead afresh.
This time and indeed as expected Be free, however only on controling breath, my consciousness becomes one blank right away, the true spirit that can reflect to appear in the body circulate condition, and three greatly circularly incredibly can't separate, have to move to just go together, this time I didn't°yet time think carefully, still concentration the spirit alleviate the internal injury of Sun Jia's sister the most important.
After all they are two already drive I once guided some luck methods door, so I also relatively acquaint with to the blood vessels route in the their body and soon circulate true spirit in two human bodies for a week sky, sister a pair opened eyes right after I took back hands.
"Husband, just and what is the row, and those two people?"
The first words of sister a pair awake empress are to ask this, however see reserved box in have already been tidied up by me cleanly, 2 people almost doubt everythings that just saw all just is dreaming just, until the vision once sweeps be shaken the car window of the crack, just can make sure that everythings of occurrence are all true.
I two still a bit frightened of the lovely wife hugged a bosom to like to pacify for a while, just thinking speak up, brain suddenly Weng of a , that black fog filled the air to come up again, thinking creation of the moment disorder make me send out slight moan and got a fright they.
"Husband, you how, you talk, don't frighten ……"
This is the end half that I could hear at that time sentence words, body whole feeling knew to all sink into a turtle interest again later on status in.
Six know closing, all of consciousnesses lose, my only a kind of body continuously descends the felling for sinking, and all memories this time thoroughly and all get rid of, connect the bosom still had the affairs of two lovely wives to all forget, the good elephant returned to ten how old beginnings to do again inside achievement of time, unmanned have no I, bludger E E, didn't once know how long as well, together stab an eye of white only shone on in my eyelid,Artist Series, awakenned to come over from this kind of status me, where is this ?
My felling moment flows brain once again, probably felt body for a while the circumstance in week, isn't this the health Cang of hospital?Before go to while seeking a mother, the hospital was turned on duty of the nurse takes to enter the deluxe sickroom of nobody to play, this health Cang I remembered most clearly, the some times secretly climbed into.
Oneself unexpectedly also has a day to really lie into, can I now is where of hospital?
"Shua!"
Health Cang crest the cover suddenly open to the slippery both sides and peep out four distressed and anxious Qiao faces, these faces acquaint with so much, the good elephant usually saw before, can exactly they is who I but how all could not recalled, and I am a little bit an effort Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论