2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dre studio go out but drive b

Gao Mian Dai's worry anxiously says.
"Country Jiu Ye, you slowly said to come, exactly was what affair."I didn't know to exactly take place again what affair on this very short day.
I press Li Gao to sit at chair up, want to wait he to fall calm, slowly know well to talk again.
Li Gao sits on the chair, drink one mouthful tea and drinks, tell me the affair of occurrence, I just know, the big Ming Dynasty is really a disaster to not only go this time.
Originally this morning, British Mr. Zhang Rong and husband of princess Du Wei allowed to see queen mother from city to noodles in temple, queen mother Lee can come to cry about pepperystomach-ache Su's wood to procrastinate to cope with to the they old father,beats by dre studio, but to these two dynasty medium of expensive Xun Qi, but must do an answer, just on the time in vexed heart, but queen mother Lee thought of, own old father once says I can solve current condition.
Hence leave a temple at British Mr. and the husband of princess Du Wei in after, queen mother Lee silently leaves an imperial palace and arrived at an oneself father in 10000 dollars beard together of private residence, the only very few person knows that the queen mother has already been not in the temple.
The queen mother arrived at Li Jia, this made Li Wei and Li Gao is very excited, but when they heard British Mr. and husband of princess Du Wei find out together bring pressure toward the queen mother in the temple of time, Li Wei also realizes the severity of settling a dispute the feeling, original oneself enter the temple say of the words most likely is what oneself gossips irresponsibly, but didn't thought of to really have a dynasty in of expensive seek.
Li Wei hurriedly makes his/her own son, Li Gao, arrive at my in home and wanted to beg for idea here from I.Hear these my in the minds absolutely is joy turned over a sky, this absolutely was the farcing a round flat cake that the sky drops down.
"The owner of the enemy don't know how you want to work out a current problem?"Li Gao sees me as if deep in thought of appearance, anxiously ask a way.
"Country Jiu Ye, this kind of situation isn't what my a few words spoken can say pure now."I how can be thus simple again wasted this opportunity, as a businessman, I know in some time, at don't acquire biggest of, don't can sell own merchandise, is like me silver mirror the public Jing price is similar.
"That you hurriedly arrive I to see our younger sister's son with us."Listen to me thus on saying, Li Gao didn't the slightest doubt in fact having other viewpoints in my heart, wanting my noodles to see queen mother.
"The queen mother identity is highly respectable be not at next section grass the people can see of."
"I say an enemy owner, you don't want to decline, the I younger sister's son said, if you can solve the problem this time, make you do a big officer."
To Li Gao's words, I didn't say what.But is loudly hurtle to outside shout a way:"The rich and honored lets people prepares Jiao son, I want to go out."
"Country Jiu Ye, since in the your home, the queen mother's mean person cans not make the queen mother long, either etc., I this sees queen mother to the noodles."
After going out with Li Gao I directly went toward martial pure Bo Fu, in the center but appeared a small episode, .
After I go out, but drive brocade dress the Wei dress up of person to block, say to is to above have been already made, I can not go out.My heart descend understand this is the person whom Ping Bao sends to keep watch on me.But haven't treated me to talk, Li Gao in one side, but go up be suddenly and violently beat.Have a ground to this city teacher too year old, brocade dress Wei in who ability incognizant, several individual who don't dare to strike back as well, can on the ground entreating of bitterness bitterness.
End is at my dozen circle field of under the circumstance, Li Gao Cai accepts a hand and multiplies by with me together to go in Jiao son.
Arrived martial pure your home uncle, Li Gao didn't go in from the center door, but was getting me a door to silently slip away into back yard from the side.Arrived back yard of inside hall, I saw martial pure Bo Li Wei.Li Wei sees I come and got I enter into inside the house of hall behind, I saw queen mother Lee here.
Probably because is the reason of the secret temple, queen mother Lee wears at this time a , the outside clothes in blue, crescent moon eyebrow, pure white face.Because have regard for, once oneself lie a grass people, if keep hanging up of stare at queen mother to see, in really misdemeanor affair, so I also just briefly swept to see one eye.
Feel the beauty that queen mother Lee don't up say to is an unique color, just the but again is difficult to express qualities, this kind of qualities, to man but have a strong attraction, no wonder Long's celebrating an emperor will once be addicted to her.Now when ascend there is again a kind of Yong on the queen mother body permit stylish elegant appearance.Just between each deliberation, but heard Li Gao saying:"Queen mother, the enemy owner came."
"All have no outsider here, elder brother, daddy you need not bind by formalities, you are an enemy Ming heart?"
Hear this speech, my heart descend a surprised, the favour refrains from rash action mind and come forward to kneel at ground up,
"Little people enemy Ming the heart pay respects to queen mother 1000 years old, wish queen mother respectfullly 1000 years old, 1,00< years old!"
"Listen to my daddy say, you are a person of amazing foresight, but see at present now, you also have no with ordinary people dissimilarity!"Queen mother Lee longly says.
"The little people is presumptuous, don't know in the heart of queen mother, what appearance should the person who there is Kuang a life time just is?"
"Should be see to the world fame and wealth if dirt, or is tall person's recluse scholar that sends feeling landscape."
"Queen mother talks although it is said sound although it is said is very in the reason, but the little people thinks that that is just conventional wisdom ……" I am treating to finish saying, but an unexpected voice interrupted me.
"Brave, you is what person, dare to say the queen mother says of is a conventional wisdom, really live Be getting more impatient."I this just notices, originally what to talk is always at queen mother Lee nearby of a white wheat flour the old, the nozzle voice makes people know on listenning to, he is an eunuch.
"Do not know how this grandfather calls?"I turn but ask a way.
"The miscellaneous house is a queen mother to nearby take care of eunuch."That eunuch one face contemptuously looking at me to say.
", But this grandfather, little people and queen mother talk, whether is rude, queen mother from have saint to break, but the queen mother haven't opened mouth now, but grandfather more the Zu act in another's place, don't know that this calculating doesn't be regarded as brave?"
Some kind of words, say that eunuch face top immediately sweat Cen Cen, looking at queen mother, see me again, but what also can not say it.
"Grandfather Qiu, " queen mother Lee seems is the heart has disaffection of say.
Grandfather Qiu?Look this person is a queen mother nearby of Chiu must use, early the blunt Be pleasing to listener to once say him, just was to don't care from the Meng, inching on wondering now, I thought of him.In the temple, he is a nearby red queen mother person, so is Ping Bao to also want to see him three cents, face, if I would definitely fawn on him formely, unfortunately after the affair that protects, I lost confidence to the eunuch of these effeminate mans.
"Early say that you have a little extremely conceited, but just saw you, or pretty understand rules for Ping Bao, our still saying is Ping Bao Be getting more exaggerated!But see now, fruit not it however.Your this person's returning is really enough wild of, however I pour to want to know whether you have wild capital.It is said that you have way solution now toward medium of problem, we pour to want to listen to whether you really have skill."
Listen to queen mother thus on saying, who also know queen mother Lee at present of idea, if I can not let saying the words of queen mother satisfaction, afraid of lives all difficult protect.There is one silk misgiving in the look in the eyes that Li Gao looking at, I see in the eye, however I can't think he this is worrying about I, he is afraid to be worrying, if I was killed by the queen mother, broke own source of income.
This kind of life hangs the felling of hand, let my heart in very heavy of, seeming to be always for oneself these two days the on the prowl is in the neighborhood of jaws of death.
"Queen mother, the small owned by private capital requests to hope that the queen mother can promise."For the sake of my small life, I have to hard fight for.
"Say!"Queen mother Lee says chillily, obviously is to I this sees is rude request is very angry, but for the sake of own life, I what also regardless of.
"If the little people speech has what the place of the disrespect, also hoping queen mother can dismiss the little people's offense."
"I still think that you have to lift what condition, is this!Be getting more quasi-!Start message of reply."Queen mother Lee hears I say of is this, immediately and generously promise a way.
"Thank queen mother."I did enough a drama, saw queen mother Lee be thoroughly adjusted to have curiosity by they and also saw good and then accepted.
The station starts and tidy up way of thinking again some kind of, I open mouth this time,
"Queen mother, the ability said by you person's person with ideals and integrity all live as recluse forest, that is to most likely is the performance that the imperial government faints Yong inability, also or they they's inability of Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论