2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dre uk at injury I smi

The student small head of group walks to me.
"What matter?"I stretched a lazy waist and asked a way.
"Eldest brother, you make us check the matter that beard cloud livings, we have already had a detailed circumstance and report to me now."The small head of group nods to admire a waist way.
I come to spirit all of a sudden, this beard cloud livings of although the matter didn't is excessive long, because these several days my business is too many too the favour is too struck with fright or horror, all a little bit forgot him, hurried way:"Where is he now, say quickly."
The small head of group facial expression keeps on being gloomy, say:"Beard cloud livings dead, the beard Qian then doesn't know a Zong, probably already not in this area!"
His first words as if a bolt from the blue, immediately beat me fell to sit ground up, the head inside one blank, with as for he behind says what, I completely didn't listen to into.After hearing this news also a face can not the silk of Man Di believing quickly come to hand me, I put a hand to her and make an effort to shake a head and ask a way in mouth:"How to die of?Survey clear?"
The small head of group originally needed to hand mine, took back a hand now and said:"Yes, eldest brother, all circumstances pass by us in in many ways finding out of student's field, all clear.After beard cloud livinged be vanquished by you, became for the elephant a person, since the hospital came back, be all day seen in the Phoenix wither as the school of give vent to anger the insect don't utter a word as well, don't evened say to resist, the result beard Qian has to take he left a school, this is also the forepart that you made us investigate while just coming back from the Phoenix, however have no so in detail just, we beginning knew that they didn't know a Zong ……"
Once my complexion sink and turn over a body but rise and interrupt his words way:"The useless talk is little to say, I want to listen to a point!"
Small head of group quickly should 1, continue to say:"Our getting news just today , two days ago, wased also a beard Qian disappearance front, get rid of the student status of their 2 brother and sister in the Phoenix, and notify to the school authority, beard cloud livinged be not don't come to school, but dead, hope that the school authority records in the official records, it after don't letting beard cloud life and death still carries on the back the bad citizen's name.And she then rather does a bad citizen to also want to stop schooling and heard that she wants to do what important event ……but after our pry in the Phoenix, beard Qian to school authority the trouble reason of the statement because two brother and sister the midnight snack come back and meet a few bludgers carry on a harassment towards being dressed in sexy beard Qian, beard cloud livingses a younger sister for the sake of the protection, is beaten by those bludgers medium haven't harmed the liver department more, cause liver department broken, send to a hospital to rescue invalid but die."
After finishing saying, the small head of group was seen me with the interesting taste of Rao, I know his meaning, beard cloud livings of the liver department is the wound that suffered from while picking with my list, and still not light.My in the mind isn't very pleasurable at the moment, if the affair true elephant is really words like this, that beard cloud livings to undoubtedly and indirectly die at I and the Man Di silk hand in.Because I only rush Phoenix for the sake of the silk of Man Di and teach China for saving me, attack in the declination dint of leading of Ma Tian Yu and remaining big wave 2 people, kill inside the Phoenix school, kill the Phoenix suffer utter defeat, for beard cloud living hereafter be seen as give vent to anger the tube cover up descend foreshadowing.But be unexpectedly humiliated by the student according to the real strenght that beard cloud livings, be killed by a few bludgers, all because I pick in the list in win him, harm his vital part, win to walk his dignity, destroy his support(to Man Di silk of love), make him never to rise again, from now on living don't can love.
I am long long the ground sighed an one breath and only have a minded in brain, that is"the sky envies a great talent", unexpectedly the real strenght is durable, outward appearance strong person's hearts are all so weak, leaf's vapor trail such, beard cloud living also thus.O.K. what to defeat leaf's vapor trail is my brothers, otherwise he really may walk ascend very beard cloud living similar road.
"Small D, you are all right?"Looking at me one distressing of face, love deeply my silk of Man Di for a while and then throw the pursuer who still loves her than me temporarily at brain after, the concern ground asks a way.
I diligently smiled for a while and shook and stretched hand to lightly fondle the face of the silk of Man Di, the deep feeling ground looking at me, and the in the mind is saying to oneself:"Beard cloud livings, you rest peacefully!I know that you are a the knight who fights for loving but;I also know the happy sacrifice that you would like to definitely be silk for Man Di everything.You went now, I musted let what you walked have peace of mind, I will be well on an equal footing and in fine threads this lifetimes, let her happiness whole life.This is I in the name of wildcat to knight of you make of end, is also weigh most of commitment!"
"Eldest brother,beats by dre uk, now how should do?Have no the words of matter, I have a class first go to."Very that head of group scenery ground interrupts me and Man Di the very intimate action of the silk.
My stem coughs several voices and lets go of a hand and twists head to say to him:"I want those bludger names, you call quickly the hand checks for me, I want to make them pay with life for beard cloud livinging!To, there is also the movements of beard Qian, also want to check!"
Small head of group one face confuses, is to don't understand towards"pay with life" a to say really, also have no idea at the same time I to feelings that beard cloud livings, however he also knows these matters should not he asks, Ma Xia promised down and had already turned round to do.
The silk of Man Di lightly pulls me to re- put after top in the good chair and says:"Seeing to you hasn't distressed careless, know to have scruples about beard Qian.This woman and her classmate just about year, also understand on the whole, is a very severe woman, cruel don't say, play with a man to also gain a lot of insight rather, and the rise boy in the school what cheapness didn't have and then be coaxed by her turn round and round, handle affairs for her.If this time not because concern declining of Phoenix, their two brother and sister is unlikely foolish don't descend to go in the school, after all the beard Qian is very resourceful."
I order a way:"Even just that classmates all understanding beard cloud to living is indirect dead in my hand, so I certainly need to do to guard against.Beard Qian ……"since mention beard Qian, all present a beard Qian naturally in brain that beautiful figure, sexy of foppery, but a think and she vanquishes at me, beard cloud of severely wounded hope after livinging toward I of that kind of malicious to the utmost want to destroy completely the vision of everything, my in the mind involuntarily gives a tremble.This woman, why do I have scruples about so to her?
The silk of Man Di also realizes my not satisfactory, however she pours to on the contrary have no me that kind of"afraid", comfort my way:"In fact also need not think so seriously, she however just a girl of nonage, again how, should also can't to you this underworld eldest brother result in what injury."
I smile to order, and then touch the face way of the silk of Man Di:"That is certainly, remaining big wave is as whichever as Ma Tian Yu, at home outside of time is all closely my or so, isn't what her beard Qian can hurt me."If this is comfort Man Di silk, my in the mind in no case will a have that kind of the taste of the woman see so in brief.
"Red crowned crane ascend red, wasp tail last needle.Both are all not poisonous, most poison women heart."
Which afraid she is completely the woman of nonage, also own chemisette a certain and ancient natural endowments.See, beard cloud livings of the dead is a prologue, will have larger great waves to roaringly flow out to my vehemence after.
I imitate a Buddha to invite to invite ground to see unclearly, the beard Qian is hiding in a corner of cloudiness, hold an in the hand is cold light four shoot of sharp knife, look in the eyes still is icy cold arrive cruelty, prepare to give me deadly blow at a certain and appropriate opportune moment!





The text chapter 118 wave
Renew time:2009-6-1122:03:20 chapter word numbers:5750


Class is over of the bell knocked to ring on the whole, if isn't a dead, the public finance general assembly in evening that beard cloud livings, this is how beautiful day.But current of I have to with whereabouts Mo and helpless mood at be on duty of Ma Tian Yu and a stem the Cu of the Carter student member hug under, stage by stage leave a school.
A to release from school time, the whole school the elephant boiled water Be similar to seethe, each student is dashing away to the world of outside amplitude by quickest speed, and succeeding in escaping that has already tied up young heart a day of cage.Whenever I stand in the crowd of people in the center and looking at a front and back or so person to flow elephant wave similar and heroic fighting, I just feel I am still in these national future of a , I am as young as they, don't be those persistently is calculating other people every day, also prepare to accept the other people calculate of adult, underworld.The young price is stupid, the ignorance changes come of but is young happiness.
Almost each pass by my to teach China students will bend from the waist to salute to me, or call Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论