2012年11月12日星期一

cheap beats by dre hter-in-law to go ov

Wait, first the wound of handle knob keepses."
If clock snow went one is ten thousand blessings, say:
"Maidservant thanks master, the maidservant excuses to leave."
Wait a clock if snow walks Be getting farer, state the son is even to just close the door, he looking at me, and the full face sorry and ashamedly says:
"Was all old Nu to excite to break down the important event of master, also invite master, you punished!"
I smiled to shake to shake head, then said:
"Not, you do a good job, if you motionless the words of the hand, do I still have to make you make moves, now so very good."
The rich and honored looking at me and states in the part a head of fog water the son is even and seems and is beating riddle say around, confuse of ask a way:
"Master, is this exactly what is the row?"
I looking at rich and honored to say:
"I have been doubting that there is traitor in our country villa, just of the clock if snow is the biggest doubt object, at the beginning I just once saw both sides in the blackness in the brothel street, and because the then attention isn't on her body, arrives afterwards also only a mostly misty impression, I can not make sure, either whether she is at the beginning of the son of gold Ni, however I have been all leaving her at in the country villa, arrived to also still at last live together peacefully now, can I see her soon peep out fox's tail."
The rich and honored breath a sigh of relief, then says:
"Originally everything all in the control of master."
I am very tiny on smiling, then say:
"Rich and honored, just because have her at, I still have half of words don't finish saying, however I can tell you now.Those are those wines that hang up to exchange, I will make people exclusively stick a label and explain those is once handle, those are the original packages of, those hang up to exchange, at present you trusted?"
I looking at the smiling face that the rich and honored unfolds and say in the heart:The rich and honored isn't a master, I sincerely want to fool you, but whole original in the world have no hundred percent sincerity, don't play some means, I would not° until wait until when the whole Kua Wang Jia pull down Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De.However I can promise, I will exchange hanging up of 80% the wine mark out and also at last hand over to treat to your 1.
The stating son is even but looking at me to say:
"Master, how to do our next move?"
I looking at to state the son is even to say:
"If I didn't guess wrong, if that clock snow will go a city inside, you stare at for me like, saw him to go where, I pour and know is who want at my nearby put such a nail!Still having already sliced to hate can not cause undesired agitation."
State the even hands of son make a bow with hands folded in front and say:
"The old Nu knows how to do."
I order, then say:
"Boon, you bottom go to, seek an a little bit clever person, there is also the affair that I order you, the instant keeps on giving me herald."
"The old Nu knew."
After waiting to state son is even to go out, I just looking at rich and honored to say:
"Rich and honored, you tell that piece truly, say that I want to see him.Still have ……"
I leave rich and honored, then smile to looking at him to say:
"What I say you remembered, it is a secret to slice to record this, your wife to can not tell, either.If you can do successful of words, we did once and for all."



Bearer in chapter 195 Jin(3

"It is said that you have quarrel with servant Lee today and also break into a furious rage.What affair so greatly not of, let you be stronger than a year of living so big spirit."Feng Luan simultaneously lightly crumple to hold my shoulders, part the soft voice ask a way.
I raise a hand Feng Luan where the small hand of my shoulder hold tight, then the bitterness says with a smile:
"Still don't all not is some affairs on the business, I say that some fresh wine and old old wine hangs up to exchange for a while, then sells to go, can rich and honored but oppose me to do like this, say to is the duty that breached businessman, so said severals."
After Feng Luan finishes listenning to, saying of still soft voice:
"You also yes, order so an affair Be worth becoming angry, and servant Lee also for the sake of how are you, you in normal times be to always say to make the somebody else in the mood for to see keep saying, how?Disliked a somebody else to talk not worth listening now, if so hereafter have already settled a dispute feeling who dare also speak with you."
I held tight the hand of Feng Luan, lightly of the Mo Suo wear on the face and listen to Feng Luan finish saying, I say with a smile:
"Madam's novella BE, mutually Mr. definitely acknowledges wrong and then changes, like, sit down come, not be being tired to arrive."
Finish saying I leaving no chance to explain of pulled Feng Luan to come over, handed the Feng Luan to in the bed Ta of my in front, make her inclined to lie down, then I also sit at bedside,cheap beats by dre.My handle knob puts at her belly top, lightly daut her gradually huge belly.
Because is in the room, in there are a few brazier with prosperous combustions, so the body top of Feng Luan only has several pieces not to calculate too thick dress Shan, the top is a thin yellow of small clip Ao, my hand puts in the top of clipping the Ao, I seem to also feel the belly of Feng Luan in the flutter of that small life.
"!Ha ha, he is kicking me, ha ha, smelly boy, dare begin with father now."
The Feng Luan heard my balderdash and just had never liked the Pie of spirit my one eye, then Cui way:
"See you, all wanted a person who be the dad, didn't°yet a positive type."After finishing saying these, Feng Luan put at belly top, slightly grope for, the ray of light of one face sanctity, the soft voice says:
"Kid, you don't definitely learn your dad, that appearance after coming out, thoroughly study and grew up to test a form dollar."
I also have to silly silly accompany to smile in the part, seeing of the Feng Luan Jiao Dia my one eye, then pull my hand to put at belly top, sudden I felt a burst of heat flow east my heart flowed out to come up and seemed direct followed arm to spread to the belly of Feng Luan in, immediately after I have the felling of a kind of blood circulates.
I and Feng Luan two people who don't talk as well, just silently to see, who would not like to break this, either sweet but again quite atmosphere, heavy feelings delivers through a taste, but in this time, but door sudden ring get up.
"Who!?"The sudden is being got to reality a while from the heaven by the pullout, very angry in my heart, have a little flustered and frustrated horselaugh to ask a way.
The person of outside's seeming is got a fright by me, lead in a short while just say:
"Is a maidservant, the second daughter-in-law vomits of gains and losses, say to want to invite first daughter-in-law to go over and have a look."
"Like, know, you tell second daughter-in-law, say me and first daughter-in-law right away past."
Returning is overdo but sees Feng Luan just smile don't smile of looking at me, I a little bit annoy seeing of brain her one eye, then say:
"Be really of, come of really not the that time wait."
The Feng Luan hears I say this, burst smiling of Chi, came to a stop very easily, she looking at me to said:
"Leave, mutually male, does the later day still grow, if you want to see, the Qie body shows you enough, afraid when the time comes somebody else person old bead yellow, master you see all lazy to see."
I ha ha on smiling, then again the fatty hip of Feng Luan up, not and lightly don't weigh of for a while, a wave of meat wave spreads but goes to on her plump rump, I a little bit satisfiedly say:
"I have a liking for of woman, can make you easy old there go to, you trust, mutually Mr. I will definitely mutually way, let the time that you arrived 60 return with 30 many year old of similar beautiful."
Hear I say this Feng Luan to just smile to smile, look she doesn't believe that I say of these.The Feng Luan gets up from the Ta and tidied up dress Shan, then said:
"The younger sister has already been tossed about not and lightly after had this kid and harm pleased harm of gains and losses, at the beginning I also have no Feng son so gains and losses, mutually male you also want to draw out some time to go along with other a few sisters and see several individuals to them also all think for mutually male you living son to teach a female."
I come forward to cover with the outside tunic of Feng Luan to her at shoulder up, then the dragonfly order water at her clean forehead up kissed for a while, say:
"You trust, I know that how to should do I."
Open door and then can feel outside now still just winter, with warmth in the room such as the environment of spring different, outside often will have a son cold and nipping north wind to once blow, as long as your clothes there have blind side, the cold breeze will look for Xi but go into, then is a burst of and nipping iciness.
I hugged Feng Luan to in a hurry once wear Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论