2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre n packing nothing im

Save to think Yi, but I know, I absolutely can not tolerate what don't do as well of lookinging at and thinking the Yi be humiliated, at brave just not ability under the successful in career circumstance, I this was an elder brother and absolutely needed to shoulder responsibility.
The car just went 1 and left small building to still have more than 100 rices and had already seen warnning line and a lot of police cars right away, a few polices shouted a way to me:"Here insecurity, please hurriedly leave."
My reasonses all ignore, the path keeps to in hurtle to, those polices rounded all of a sudden to come up, obstruct my activity.This bearing is so surprised and is studying of Shi Shao Qiang, at he toward at the time that I saw, I turned on courtesy light and flicked to wave hand to him.Then put out the light right away.
Shi Shao Qiang's look in the eyes very good, just several efforts of second, it is me to have already seen pure to see this rent car incredibly, not from Leng for a while, obviously this comes from his all ideases to anticipate.But he responds to come over right away.Wave hand toward those polices way:"Let him come over!"
I arrive Shi Shao to the car strongly and nearby, Shi Shao Qiang signals hint other polices and goes away, the low body goes into a car window, soft-voiced surprised way:"How to is you?"
I order, soft-voiced way:"Now not is say this of time, the hostage of inside is my dry younger sister's son, count for much person, I must save!Eldest brother you make me go to, I know that they held hostage and requested to rent a car."
Shi Shao Qiang is a very intelligent person, just a few s judged situation, sneer way:"You how can anyone know they want to rent a car, how, the road is brave just in this neighborhood?"
In my heart a surprised, unexpectedly Shi Shao Qiang's reaction such of quick, hurriedly shake head a way:"Having no is what my younger sister makes a phone call to tell me, she says she is held, made me come to save!"Feeling urgently under, I freely wove lies, but this lies loophole was 100, really too and easily exposed.Shi Shao Qiang is just cloudy on smiling, also know to isn't the time that cross-examines this now naturally .
To him, the road is brave just don't the initial target for dealing with, the in front held hostage, connecting three cutthroats of harming two polices is the most important.
"Is quick to decide!Have no time."I press a way:"Believe me!"
Shi Shao Qiang obviously heart in is also doing not already make firm decision, sneer way:"Do you think that doing the hero of Gu Dan is very great?Here so many polices, this matter we will handle of, you since departure add in disorder!"Secretly depending in my heart is a , drive you to put in the position in nowadays, whole life destines me is be have already settled the hero of Gu Dan.
The way that I become all of a sudden overdo to go to, sink a Nu:"I am also a police, who say me not qualified!"
Shi Shao Qiang's obviously hasing never thought me will say like this, Zheng for a while, pondered several seconds, finally and slowly ordered to nod a way:"Like, I let you up, but must notice a safety.So, you can do like this!"Said to lightly say several items that hands over to treat at my ear side.
I ordered to nod and towarded Shi Shao Qiang to resolutely order to nod and deeply absorbed tone in the heart, forward the noodles slowly opens.
Looking at window way in the afar to think Yi that wretched and matchless pure face, I heart way:"Thinking the Yi doesn't fear, I will definitely save yours."I more know that my good brothers is brave to just be lookinging at me, for the sake of him, I was also putting together!



Six suddenly and leisurely



Shi Shao Qiang's car inside, he passed the smoke to me.I say with smile:"Hey, soft box of China, the eldest brother is an eldest brother, take out so deluxe smoke."Shi Shao Qiang smiles."Is rich?I am worse than you far, you were 1,000,000 rich men.I am this income, mixing the retirement can have 23100,000 deposit me to steal to smile."
I ha ha on smiling, way:"Eldest brother you in those early years be not have ever done to act from inside as well?Once confiscate what black money?What about devil of a genius letter!"The face of Shi Shao Qiang ascend a bit embarrassed, funny and good spirit tunnel:"I wasn't you, just did to act from inside and then become a style for several days Ye!"
Make reference to money, I think of to still put naturally brave in the road just that of money, hurriedly put to open a topic."Need not clean up final phase?"
Once Shi Shao Qiang ZIPPO play and beat fire and hoped distance brightness to sway the police car light of Shan.Long way:"Is my size also a leadership, accept the business of corpse to use to get me to come to do?Said again, this could don't all not wear to think for you, the ground of this right and wrong, can leave you?Again foolish next go, the whole police all know that you were the elder brothers."
I shake, way:"Should can't, I have proper restraint, different finished I jump up to rent a car to hide why."
"Proper restraint?Do you still know proper restraint?"See, Shi Shao Qiang is very angry, cold way:"You are to show off today, I can recruit offense, tomorrow make collective report, still have to think that the way seeks to lend a people the performance for aring today you to lock.Don't tomorrow want a somebody else to ask me:'It is said that there being a policing yesterday was very special and spectacular, that hero to introduce for a while!'Call how I answer.This matter wanted to let to receive a soldier to know and got, you also need not mixed, I come to accept corpse for you."
I smiled to smile and said:"This was your business, this canned also let to receive a soldier to know, can explain police the inside is many to is a traitor.I can say first well, I that stem younger sister's son you can get to receive like.I but give her to you, she had to have what matter I can stare at your one person!"
The Hey ground of Shi Shao Qiang is cold cold on smiling, way:"Still really can not see clearly, just just signed a point the achievement packed marvelous, incredibly have already started to direct me to come!Open widely eyes to peg out Chu who is a superior, OK?"This nature is his fun words, smiled to smile, Shi Shao Qiang again way:"Stop worrying, the young girl has no how to harm, should have already sent to a hospital now, we will notify that her parents all through the night rushes through, and can't let the medium bother her!School I will moderate a processing of, we will give° this matter to press down."
Said to launch a car, open slowly and forward to, the mouth is last:"Say, I send you to arrive there descend!"I shake a way:"This arrives need not, you still occupy, I seek car to return to by myself, turn head again contact with you!"
The smiling face that starts to be suffused with despise on the face of Shi Shao Qiang, the head hopes front, suddenly and mysteriously a smile:"Two big men, incredibly didn't also look after own very of younger sister, almost make to have an accident.Throw a person very much!My mood is quite good today, you turn head and the road Be brave to just say, in these several days I can't tidy up him and make him leisurely wear to order by himself, don't give me the opportunity to arrest him!"
Was cold in my heart for a while, wish Shi Shao Qiang after all be not cheat so much of, particularly after he knew the identity that thinks Yi, nature a push then clearly, the road is brave just in this neighborhood.This kind of matter we all the heart know a belly clearly, again keep on packing nothing important also is used.Having to Hey Hey is silly smile, also have no a front side answer.
Shi Shao Qiang's car opens very slowly, head side to one flank, the dynasty sky outside the window looking at, the heavy star orders a point in dark night, if Yuan the each grain embellishing on the dame thin and blue satin Mian is ground to drill.Is silent a short moment, Shi Shao Qiang's way:"The road is brave the matter just, I knew very clearly, he polished off of all of that are the drug lords, the another killed one by mistake of the guy would like to associate with them and estimate to don't arrive that as well.Putting in the peacetime is also a hard man.However we job place, he killed so many people, it was impossible to don't catch him.He had better not make me see and see me definitely the first to arrest him!"Say tiny tiny to me on smiling, say:"Your both the elder brothers matches with still really wrong, one flies knife,cheap beats by dre, a wine bottle.It is said that he fights to have with you one ratio, I have an opportunity I still really think a meeting meeting he."
This descends me to pour to really have a little depressed, unexpectedly Shi Shao Qiang even this can also thought of.The ability to make judgment isn't generally strong.
I just prepared to say a point what, Shi Shao Qiang was suddenly another to smile, way:"You always say to is me drive I suddenly and leisurely come of, I also let today you suddenly and leisurely once, just I say of matter, you are what didn't hear, I don't know anything.We even off so."
In my heart a warm, as Shi Shao Qiang, be willing to talk thus, already not the Di is becoming to mutually signal hint to go out this matter Tong.Say with his angle, this is already the extreme limit for canning make, even have been able to be regarded as a serious ditch job.
Shi Shao Qiang suddenly on trampling a brake, give° the car to stop bottom, to my way:"You at Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论